Create some wonderful holiday snow accents with Poly-Fil® Fluffy Snow. It’s light and fluffy polyester fiber resembles the look of freshly fallen snow. Unlike regular snow blankets, Fluffy Snow is un-bonded making it stretchable, moldable, and shapeable so you can create natural-looking hills, valleys, drifts, and snow-covered eves. It can be unrolled and used as one continuous sheet, stretched out to cover more surface area, or pulled apart and used as accents for your décor. Add some winter wonder to Christmas villages, trains, mantels, centerpieces, or the base of your Christmas tree. You can use it as a dusting of new snow that has fallen on tree branches, rooftops and window panes, and wreaths. And it’s not just for Christmas – Fluffy Snow makes great clouds, smoke, school classroom or bulletin board displays, theater productions, stage scenery, costumes, and Frozen or winter-themed birthday parties. Great for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and New Year décor. Let your creative mind flow with Poly-Fil® Fluffy Snow because the 24-ounce bag will cover up to 24 square feet.
- Light, white and fluffy, Poly-Fil® Fluffy Snow looks like freshly fallen snow
- 24 oz. bag will cover up to 24 square feet, just enough for holiday displays, miniature villages, table covers, or mantel drapes
- Fluffy snow makes great cloudscapes, smoke, school classroom or bulletin board displays, theater productions, stage scenery or accents to costumes
- Made from 100% Polyester fiber and can be shapeable and stretchable for all DIY needs
- No added chemicals and hypo-allergenic